Constitutional lawyer Rocco Galati has advised that the Supreme Court of Canada has already ruled that any medical treatment, including vaccination, without the informed consent of the individual, is unconstitutional. Galati also states:
• If your employment is already underway, it is illegal for an employer to impose a new condition not included in the employment contract.
• If your employer terminates your employment as a result of your decision to refuse this experimental medical treatment, they could be liable for wrongful dismissal or other contract violations.
• If you sign an employment contract whereby you agree to be vaccinated with the COVID vaccine as a condition of employment, the employer may have the legal right to dismiss you without compensation.
• It is the view of the Constitutional Rights Centre that mandatory vaccination in all employment contexts is illegal, unconstitutional, and unenforceable.
• If your employment, enrollment, or service is illegally terminated because of your unwillingness to accept the experimental injection you are advised to sue for wrongful dismissal or violation of contract.
“We have to stop thinking about getting an exemption to having our constitutional rights violated. We have the constitutional right to refuse a vaccine. Those trying to coerce and mandate the vaccine are violating that common law, statutory, and constitutional right. Why seek an ‘exemption’ FROM THE VIOLATORS? Makes no sense.” – Rocco Galati, Constitutional Lawyer
I am a seeker of truth. I am a quiet person but back me in a corner and I'll come out with intent.