Your secure online shopping spot for gifts and curiosities.
- Public Group
Mises à jour récentes
- 'Lost' is the maiden release made by ArtHut - it features the downtrodden Vivian, a rape victim as the protagonist of the issue.
She is lost in thoughts and life as but who does she drag down the hole with her?
The story is an anecdote that sets up to ask the questions of 'What goes on in the mind' of victims and who in turn does this pain go to?
Prepare to get lost in the words of our contributors.
Download page which contains everything you need to know about the release - https://buff.ly/2VawutG
or you could visit the direct download link - https://drive.google.com/uc?authuser=0&id=1zANuMlfQfQxhFZEUc3L5IjyfHxGFTOpz&export=download
#ArtHut #Poetry #Literature #books #rape0 Commentaires 0 Shares
- https://www.etsy.com/listing/638694612/the-global-warming-jar-code-word-summer0 Commentaires 0 Shares
- With the violence and uptake of power from civilians in Burmese, a state in Myanmar, Mohammed Aershaad Khan voices his frustration over the scene in town.
Click 👉 https://buff.ly/2n68tqU for the work.
#ArtHut #Poetry #Myanmar #HumanRIghts #Rights
- Escape is not an option. Your location has been triangulated, your thoughts are flashing across their screens, and some real scary motherf*cker is heading in your direction. You just don't know it yet.
So sit back and enjoy a damn good read while it's still an option.
Under Lock and Key: The Zone
Get it now.
- Parents exhibits many characteristics their children do not really understand till ...later in life.
Shem Viki writes on the what tears 💧 might mean to a mother.
Click https://buff.ly/2Q6PESq for the poem
#ArtHut #Poetry #Parenting #mother #writing
- Look into the lives of people 👨👩👧👦 now and then - which is better?
or which in Margaret's words, golden?
Do people still understand HUMANITY?
You'd have to dive into the work to understand why and how.
Click 👉 https://buff.ly/31e5ziX to view the poem.
#ArtHut #Poetry #Africa #Humanity #Behaviour
- Md Ares writes of the camps in Bangladesh (where as a refugee, he stays) and the decaying state of things in the location.
With over-crowding being a problem and disease outbreaks, one wonders whether or not the camps are a good place to stay in.
Visit the saddening poem via https://buff.ly/2LKLI43
#ArtHut #Poetry #BangladeshRefugees #Leadership #RohingyaRefugees
Plus de lecture