The plastic syringe is mainly composed of five parts: the outer sleeve, the core rod, the piston, the positioning ring and the protective cap. It is made of imported raw materials and produced by injection moulding. The syringe is mainly used to contain veterinary drugs and inject animals. The main sterilization method used for this product is ethylene oxide sterilization or cobalt 60 sterilization. Can effectively ensure that the product is in a sterile state before use. The scale value can be printed on the push rod to ensure the accuracy of medication.
The storage environment of plastic syringes needs to meet the following points:
- Ensure that the plastic syringe will not be exposed to sunlight for a long time.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not place the syringe in a damp and cold environment.
- Prevent the syringe from falling from a height.
- Fasten the protective cap of the pre-filled syringe containing the liquid medicine to prevent the overflow of the liquid medicine.
- Avoid direct contact with other chemical solvents.
Yuhuan Shengjiu Mould Co., Ltd. is a professional China manufacturer and supplier of Syringe Mould . We have strict quality control throughout the production process of our products, making our products a safe choice for everyone. Welcome to consult and purchase: https://www.medicalmould.net/