Symphony Z50 is a mid-range most popular smartphone that comes with excellent performance supporting high-end games and massive usage. It comes with many amazing and quality features like power backup is also strong and features both fast charging, admirable camera, sufficient storage, and immersive punch-hole display. Latest Symphony Mobile Phones
Symphony Z50 specs
- Body: Plastic.
- Screen: 6.5-inch Optic IPS LCD, Multi-touch Display, 19.5:9, FHD+ (720 x 1600px), 270ppi.
- Rear camera: Primary: 13 MP, f2.0, 2 MP, f2.2, 2 MP, f2.2, AF, LED flash; 1080p@30fps video recording.
- Front camera: 8 MP, FF, f/2.0 Front Camera. 720p @ 30 fps video recording.
- Chipset: Helio P25(MT6757): Octa-core 2.6 GHz. ARM Mali-T88 GPU.
- Memory: 4/64GB versions.
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie).
- Battery: 4,000mAh, Li-Poly (Lithium Polymer).
- Connectivity: Dual SIM (4G), Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, microUSB v2.0; 3.5mm audio jack.
- Other Sensors : Portrait, Face Beauty, Night Shot, Interval, HDR, Smile Shutter, Face detect, Google Lens, Self-timer, Watermark, Anti-shake, Display Flash.
Display and Camera
Symphony Z50 comes with an impressive 6.5-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen displays adopting a punch-hole design on the top corner and bears a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels along with 270 PPI sharp pixel density. The display is covered with the help of a Corning Gorilla Glass panel to resist physical damage.
It comes with a triple rear camera with the help of a 13MP main lens along with 2MP+2MP secondary lenses that altogether capture excellent pictures. At the front, it features a 8MP lens, which can click sharp selfies and helps to make clear video calls.
Configuration and Battery
Symphony Z50 is powered by a Helio P25(MT6757) chipset that handles the performance. It has Octa-core 2.6 GHz processors and an ARM Mali-T88 GPU which can offer excellent performance with the help of these technical parameters.
The Symphony Z50 comes with a Li-Poly battery with 4,000mAh capacity. First charging technology that can refill the battery with convenience. The device also supports Fast Charging technology.
Storage and Connectivity
The phone comes with an 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory that can be sufficient for the users to keep files and data. It does not include any expandable storage option.
For connectivity, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, microUSB v2.0, Glonass, etc.
Symphony Z50 Mobile BD Price is expected to be BDT. 10,990, price in India is expected to be Rs. 9,944, and the price in the USA is expected to be USD. 130
Official website click here