Silagra 100 mg entails of Sildenafil citrate as salt. The pill is a main class of pill used for male impotence. Sildenafil citrate current in Suhagra 100 is actually phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor. It is helpful in increasing the sexual skill for the patient by providing erection to penis during sexual contact. Silagra tablets 100mg are used to pleasure erectile dysfunction (weakness) in men, which is failure to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual motion, due to deficient blood flow into the penis. Silagra tablets 100mg relax the blood acnes in the penis developing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Silagra 100 will only work if you are sexually stimulated.
Sildenafil citrate is the active element in Silagra 100 mg Tablet, which is informally also known as the blue pill. It is used for the usage of erectile dysfunction (ED), which is also called weakness, in men. Erectile dysfunction is an illness where a man is unable to accomplish and/or maintain a penile erection passable enough for sexual communication. It appear when there is a decreased blood flow to the penis. The decreased blood flow may be due to bodily complications following an injury or illness or due to some psychological conditions such as concern, stress, sadness, etc. Chronic existence factors such as obesity, smoking, drinking, etc., could also underwrite to ED.
How to work:
Silagra tablets 100mg contain sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) avoidance that acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to growth blood flow, which is wanted to cause an erection. During sexual inspiration nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which stimulates the enzyme guan late cyclise. This enzyme growths levels of a chemical called cyclic guano sine monophosphate (cGMP), which lessens the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the soft erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP avoiding blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of a formation. Silagra tablets 100mg constrain the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by grant the natural process of sexual inspiration to actuate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection
Silagra 100 having salt Sildenafil citrate works by blocking the purpose of phosphodiesterase type 5 in the body which additional increases the level of cGMP in the body. With a rise in the level of cGMP, the blood vessels get calm and more blood blushes into penis increasing the level of erection and comfort and satisfaction with perfect erection during sexual motion.
How to take:
Take the pill with a glass of water with or without food. It is enhanced to take it without food, however. It shall be taken one hour previous to sexual experience for the best results. Take this tablet in the dose and period as advised by your doctor. Accept it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Silagra 100mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a stable time. The deduction of this tablet may last up to 4 hours.
Use of alcohol should be ducked or kept to a minimal level while you are taking this tablet due to the improved risk of severe adverse effects such as dizziness, fainting, flushing, persistent headaches, changes in heart rate, etc.
- Proper defensive measures must be taken if a person is affected to any of the active or quiet elements present in the pill. Being allergic to this pill should keep away the patients for this tablet overall.
- Silagra is not suggested for patients who take other tablets holding Nitrates. This can lead to an improved risk of side effects which can turn out to be incurable.
- Silagra should not be taken by patients who take silagra as there are many adverse side effects connected with it.
- For patients with a weak heart, this pill is not suggested at all. Sexual motion for such people is banded until their condition gets improved.
- Silagra should not be used by patients who are pregnant unless it is agreed by their doctor. There are many risks and benefits related with this tablet and should be used by women only after being inspected properly by the specialist.
- Silagra 100 is only used for erectile dysfunction illness. Hence it shall not be taken over the counter or without medic’s advice.
- Avoid taking Silagra 100mg if you are on other phosphodiesterase types 5 avoidance. Inform your specialist about your medical history or tablets you are generally taking apart from this dosage. Take the overdose matter extremely as it might result in life long infertility and disappointment.
Most side effects do not need any medical attention and disappear as your body adjusts to the tablet. Consult your specialist if they persist or if you’re anxious about them
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Visual disturbances
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Excessive tearing of the eye
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Nasal congestion
Silagra is used as desired, so you are unlikely to be on a dosing schedule. Take a missed dose as soon as you acknowledge about it. If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time. Do not take 2 dosages at the same time or extra dosages. Do not change the dose or stop this pill. Talk with the surgeon.
If someone has overdone and has serious indications such as passing out or trouble alive, call 911. Otherwise, call a poison control centre right away. US inhabitants can call their local poison control centre at 1-800-222-1222. Canada populations can call a provincial poison control centre. Indications of overdose may include severe dizziness, fainting, and painful/prolonged erection.
Store at room infection away from light and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets.
Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a channel unless initiated to do so. Properly abandon this product when it is expired or no longer wanted. Consult your chemist or local waste clearance business.
For More details visit here: Genericday.com