Lavatory Cabinet Manufacturers¬†introduces the precautions for cleaning cabinets:
1. Scrub more and less contact with alkaline substances.
2. If there is dust on the surface of stainless steel and dirt can be easily removed, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent, or warm water.
3. Grease, oil, lubricating oil pollution on the surface of stainless steel, wipe it with a cloth, and then use neutral detergent or ammonia solution or use special washing to clean it.
4. With bleach and various acids attached, rinse immediately with water, then immerse with ammonia solution or neutral carbon soda solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water.
5. Use warm water and weak detergent to wash the trademark and film on the surface, and use alcohol or organic solvent to scrub the binder component.
6. When cleaning the stainless steel sink, do not use hard steel wire balls, chemical agents, or steel brushes. Use a soft towel, soft cloth with water, or neutral detergent, otherwise, it will cause scratches or erosion.
Through the above introduction, Stainless Steel Faucets Manufacturers¬†hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.