SBCGlobal email is known for its best services, and few users are dealing with some minor technical glitches. But it is not the problem anymore. Since SBCGlobal merged to ATT email, problems are occurring at a frequent speed. A substantial user has reported many technical errors, which may be standard as well as unique. Let’s go through one of the critical errors: Care Code 205.4 error in the SBCGlobal email. Instead of going through the SBCGlobal email, you must be wondering how to resolve it. There are few troubleshooting methods to fix it. To resolve it quickly, you must call SBCGlobal Helpline Number to remove it immediately.
Suppose you enter the wrong password to sign in to your SBCGlobal email account but can’t log in; ATT may lock your email account. Considering such an issue, you must follow some methods to reset your email account as soon as possible.
Method – 1 Reset Your SBCGlobal Email Password
- First of all, access your browser and paste this link http://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fpwd/lander on its URL page.
- Press the Enter button to direct yourself to the ATT Find Your Password Page option
- Type your User Id and last name in the required boxes and press the Continue button
- In doing it, you must lead to the Account Verification Page and select any of the following methods to verify your email account.
- Recovery email address
- Registered phone number
- Reply security questions
- Temporary password
- Follow the preferred method to receive the verification code. The instructions may slightly vary with each other.
- Once you receive the verification code, type the same in the required field on the same page to open the final “Password Reset Page”.
- Generate a new password by entering the New Password and Confirm New Password text fields.
- Finally, press the Save button to save the recent mode changes.
Upgrade your email password on all devices to access your email. Apart from this procedure, your email account will be deactivated by ATT for causes sending excessive spams.
Method – 2 Check Your User Id
Sometimes the wrong user id is entered to access your email account, and it can be one of the prominent reasons for the Care Code 205.4 error in the SBCGlobal email account.
- Go to the ATT Sign-in page
- Press on the Forgot User Id link
- Go to a new page where you are required to enter your contact email
- Press the continue button to carry on the procedure.
- Now, you will get your SBCGlobal user id on the same contact email that you have provided.
- Copy it and save it on any folder so that you can’t lose your User Id in the future.
Once you follow the above procedures, you can Resolve Care Code 205.5 in SBCGlobal with appropriate solutions. If you can’t remove this error, then call SBCGlobal customer support to resolve this error immediately. You will get the perfect solutions to fix any issue that occurred in the SBCGlobal email.
Read more: -