The light gauge steel structure house is composed of light steel structure system, ground system, floor system, wall system and roof system. Each system is composed of several unit modules. The unit modules are manufactured by the light steel villa manufacturer and the house is on site. Completed by the unit module assembly.
Light steel structure houses use light steel (cold-rolled hot-dip aluminum-zinc thin-walled steel) as the basic load-bearing structure, and various new materials such as heat preservation, sound insulation, waterproofing, exterior wall decoration, interior wall decoration, etc. are reasonably matched with the main structure. Create a building that can meet diverse functions, environmental protection and energy saving.
Main features of light steel structure house:
1. Earthquake resistance: It can resist 9° rare earthquakes and is suitable for areas with seismic intensity above 8°.
2. Wind resistance: it can resist 70m/s hurricane, and the wind resistance can reach level 16.
3. Durability: The life of the main structure can reach more than 100 years.
4. Fire resistance: According to different designs, the fire resistance time can reach 1 to 4 hours.
5. Sound insulation: the external wall sound insulation can reach 65dB, and the internal wall sound insulation can reach 45dB.
6. Thermal insulation: The thermal resistance of a 200mm thick composite wall can reach 3.2m2K/W, which is 11 times that of a brick wall of equal thickness.
7. Environmental protection: steel structure materials can be fully recycled, and most of other supporting materials can be recycled.
8. Energy saving: using new materials for heat preservation and heat insulation, the energy required for heating and cooling is 65% more energy-efficient than traditional buildings.
9. Housing rate: Light-steel integrated houses increase the actual use area by 5% to 15% compared with traditional buildings.
10. Construction period: The assembly standardization of light steel structure residence is simple and quick, which can save 2/3 construction period compared with traditional structure.
For more information, please click here: steel structure building.