How to Cancel Turkish Flight Tickets?
If you are facing any issue to cancel your booked reservation with Turkish airlines so just follow the below presented steps.
Steps to cancel Turkish flight booking Using the official website:
- Open any web browser on the desktop or laptop and enter the ‘https://www.turkishairlines.com/’ in the address bar.
- Then, tap on the ‘Check-in/Manage Booking’ button.
- Enter the ‘Reservation Code’ ‘Passenger Surname’ in the text field.
- Tap on the ‘Arrow’ button and find your booking from the list.
- Click on the ‘Cancel’ button and now you are done!
Hence, after canceling the Turkish flight ticket, passengers will get the confirmation on their registered email address or mobile number.
Turkish airlines cancellation policy for last-minute cancellation:
- Travelers are permitted to cancel their booking before 24 hours from the scheduled departure of the flight time, then passengers can save their cancellation charges.
- The cancellation of the reservation will only be accepted by the official website of Turkish Airlines and their official Application.
- For the duration of the cancellation, any offer or promo code will not be applicable.
- The cancellation charges are not fixed and that will depend on the duration, distance, fare, class, or other major factors.
- After cancellation of the booking, passengers are eligible to book another ticket with the same email address or account.
Turkish airlines cancellation policy for bad weather or illness:
Due to the bad weather, airline industry strike, delay, or other important reason, if the Turkish airlines canceled then, passengers will get full refund amount without any cancellation fee.
According to the Turkish airline's cancellation policy, in the case of serious illness and any relative death, passengers can cancel their booking anytime and claim the full refund amount without any cancellation charges but they have to submit relevant documents to the airlines.